I’m proud to announce that I have been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by the lovely littlemissobsessivesanatomy. I am incredibly thankful. When I started the blog I thought I would only be writing it for myself and it turned out that, at some point along the way, I got readers! And now it’s awards, this was really beyond my expectations. Anyway, check out her blog because it is great.
Now, 7 things about me and 7 nominations. Here it goes:
1. I’m afraid of the dark.
2. I lived in Canada for a year and I would love to go back.
3. I think Titanic is an incredibly boring movie.
4. When I have to add numbers I still use my fingers, it’s not that I’m bad at math (I used to get good grades) but I just can’t add.
5. I’m a terrible procrastinator.
6. I hate going to clubs
7. I use my Magic 8 Ball when I have to make a decision but if I don’t like the answer I shake it again.
Ok, and now on to the blogs. I only going to nominate three because, really, I don’t know which blogs to nominate without repeating any from last time which, I’m realizing now, it’s not good so if you have an interesting blog, show yourself, I would love to read you ;). Now, three blogs that I think are awesome:
2. Lea At Sea