Ever since I got Internet on my phone I check wordpress every time I get a chance (and by that I mean way more than I should, of course) so whenever I have a new visit, a new like or even, on lucky days, a comment I feel incredibly happy. Therefore you can imagine how thrilled I am to have been nominated for an award. It is the Kreative Blogger Award and I was nominated by littlemissobsessivesanatomy whom I would like to thank from here. You totally made my day! And to everybody reading this, do go check her blog which is lovely and a great read
As for the award, the rules are the following:
- Thank the blogger who gave me the award and provide a link.
- List 7 interesting things about myself that my readers might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links and let them know.
So, on to the 7 things about me that you might find intersting:
1) If you ask me what my favorite book is I will say One Hundred Years of Solitude but, really, it’s White Oleander.
2) I have a recurrent dream of going to my high school in my pajamas.
3) I’m a language freak. I could spend hours talking about language origins, word etymologies, declinations… So don’t ever ask me about words unless you want a one hour speech on it.
4)I’m terrified of having my blood pressure taken because I feel like the cuff is going to inflate too much and my vessels will somehow explode. I know this makes no sense, I know it’s irrational and yet every time I go to the doctor and she tells me she’s going to check my pressure I shudder.
5) I love getting letters on the mail.
6) I only sing out loud in the car because it is the only place where I can be sure nobody can hear me.
7) I’ve always wanted to get my nose pierced but I’m afraid it won’t look good on me (not to mention the needle and the pain).
Well, I’m not sure you’ll find these interesting but I had never mentioned them in the blog, so there you go. Now, on to the bloggers (hope nobody will mind if a couple of them are not in English but they really deserve it):
1) Caffeinated and Random
2) Planet Edinburgh
3) Domestic Diva, M.D.
5) A cualquier otro lugar
6) The Naked Envelope
7) Des petits bruits
I think all of these blogs are amazing, each in their own way, so check them out if you have the chance.